SAT - Preparation Course
Wednesdays from 17h30 to 19h30 and Saturday from 12h to 14h
Through this course participants will get acquainted with stratagies and techniques to excel at every section of the SAT examination: mathematics, writing, reading comprehension and essays. The course is delivered by a very experienced SAT examination tutor, with worldwide experience.
What does it include?
- Diagnostic examination practice, with personalized feedback.
- 12 virtual lessons, through Microsoft Teams and 1 individual session adding up to 25 hours total
- Lessons in small groups: 3 to 6 participants
- Additional SAT examination practice sessions, with feedback
- Course material developed by CLIP AdvancEd, accessd through Moodle
Schedules and Deadlines (may change to best fit participants' interests)
- Application deadline: 20th January 2021 until 12h00
- Lessons from 23rd January until 10th March
- Lessons: Wednesdays from 5:30pm to 7h30pm and Saturdays from 12h00pm to 2h00pm
Prices and Speacial Deals:
Total cost: 999€ (12 lessons of 2 hours each plus 1 hour of individual feedback, diagnostic examination and other examination practice sessions with feedback)
- 30% discount for additional individual lessons.
- 10% discount for English examination preparation course (e.g. IELTS, TEFL)
Click HERE for more information.